No announcement yet.

How long to 80?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a lvl 71 DK, and am having no luck finding a raid/instance group that will take me along. Not many that are raid heavy want to take someone green. It mostly has to do with what you are geared with, and what you bring to the table with abilities. For me, I found great saronite gear I can equip when I hit 78, and I looted an epic plan for a helm that I offered to a BS in exchange for making the item for me. Looking forward to seeing what else I can loot plan wise for armor.

One of the tools you can use is the raid finder in your social pane. It will only list the raids/instances you are lvl'd to go on. Once you log in, put yourself into that system, and see what happens.

Also, keep a look out for who is trying to get raids together and ask them questions. Some are elitist that forgot they themselves were noobs once; others are very helpful. I have a lot of information just by asking simple questions.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

I *just* tried the new LFG system last Thursday and even though I am 75% green / 25% blue items (and those are quest rewards) I was still placed into a group to run a dungeon. Sadly there was a wipe on the last boss and the group never reformed.

I am not sure what it feels like to actually complete a LFG but I did win a roll on a nice cloth (blue) hat
      Cairne Realm
      Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
      Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
      Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

Only really used the LFG tool at lower levels so far, ie 40-50. It's brilliant, as long as your group actually knows which boss to kill, lol. There's also a great differense in the length of the dungeons. BRD is a breeze, sunken temple has a lot more mob groups that must be killed.

Comment

Working...
        X