Starting area problem with SIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting area problem with SIS

My gf and I use your guide and its been really good with the SIS since we get a the r-a-f bonus. We started a cpl new toons today and when the SIS told us we where ready to change guides we did. We went to the new area and we could not talk to anyone. Did we miss something or should we not group together in the starting area's?

We where playing in the Draenei starting area

Thanks

Seems like it is not possible to skip parts of the starting zone.
    I see 3 guides for Draenei, all on Azuremyst Isle (1-5, 5-10, 10-11). The only reason I can imagine for this is that it is possible to do the 1-5 Draenei guide and then go to another starting zone.
    But it seems that at least the Draenei zones are too linear for that.

I recommend that you strictly follow the guide at least to level 11, with that level you can either continue with Bloodmyst Isle or Darkshore or any other zone that fits this level.

Comment

We where following it step-by-step. When the SIS kicked in we where almost level 11. It took us to the 10-11 guide section and there is no one we can talk to or get quests from.

Comment

I recommend you manually select the guide section you were doing and continue with that guide until you are either level 11 and can go to darkshore (if you want that) or go on with the Bloodmyst Isle.
        With the RAF bonus you may also consider leveling with dungeons later on as you will be traveling a lot when questing.
        Also I recommend to stick to a guide as long as the quests are green, even if the guide asks you to continue with the next zone. Green quests give full XP and staying in a zone will let you level faster than all this travelling.
        I am usually 2-3 levels ahead of the guide because of gathering professions and heirlooms but all quests are green.
        Travelling costs a lot of time, I wasted about 20 minutes (the time I need for nearly a whole level) because I was in southern Kalimdor when I got level 40 and I flew to Darnassus to get the riding skill.

Comment

We will have to look into making this not skip the beginning areas maybe. Thanks for letting us know about this problem.
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
          X