Leaving the Worgen starting area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaving the Worgen starting area

When I hit a certain level (11 I think) the guide popped up with something about leaving the area and going to another area. But I can't get out of the Worgen starting area. I have tried to get back to the worgen part of the guide but it says its now Obsolete. Help please. I am a pretty casual user and I'm so frustrated I'm about to just give up on the game and go read a book.

Update: Thanks for answering my post. I updated the guide to the latest but it didn't really help. I actually had to go finish the quests the good old fashioned way
    Last edited by tribalfuryzygor; May 15, 2011, 07:22 AM. Reason: Update

Pull up the "show guide controlls" and hit the worgen level 1 selection again, then hit "skip step" which should take you to where you left off.
    I do think that because the worgen starting area is setup as a instance rather than a zone, the guide shouldnt prompt anyone to skip ahead until you get the quest to leave the worgen zone.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

I do believe that Zygor set it up now in a recent update that the Goblin and Worgen starting guides will not prompt you to skip ahead like that so please make sure your guides are updated.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

In addition if you are not that familiar with the game I recommend sticking to the guide and not skipping ahead even when the guide asks you to do so as this may result in some traveling which can be frustrating for people not knowing the regions.
        I think you can even turn off the popup that tells you to go to the next guide in the guide options.
        You may get ahead of the guide without skipping but you still level very fast and being ahead makes the game easier. And you see all of the story.
        Even though I'm quite experienced I never skip ahead in the guide.

Comment

Thanks, we are looking into this and should have it fixed soon.
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
          X