Problem with Northrend step

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with Northrend step

In step 186 of your guide it says to use your Augmented Arcane Prison. How do i get one.the step before tells me to turn in a quest. It gives me no arcane prison. Since i dont have a Augmented Arcane Prison, i cant talk to Keristraza the last boss of the Nexus. Which 2 quests i have to do. Where do i get this Augmented Arcane Crystal. Pls add a step in the guide to how to get a Augmented Arcane Crystal

Since I am at work atm I cant pull up wowhead.com, but would recomend you go to that site and search for this item.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

i just read that there is another quest that you have to do to get one it is called " The Cell"

Comment

also the guy im exposed to accept it from which i got from wow head. the quest isnt available from him or anybody in coldara, and the point close to Coldara. This needs to fixed the quest cannot be accepted anymore. Reason being there's is not even one to accept or decline

Comment

i jsut found out you have to kill spell binders to get get a item to begin a quest. which you get another quest called the cell, the zygors guides steps are out of order add one step and re arrange some you should be good.

Comment

Have you been using the guide from the beginning or did you just jump in? The Cell quest and the quest to kill Coldarra Spellbinders are already in the guide.
            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

no ive been using it since the beginning. my guide steps were out of order in that one section.

Comment

Working...
              X