Townlong Steppes step 138 and step 177

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Townlong Steppes step 138 and step 177

i completed every step till 177 it tells me to switch to the dread wastes guide (89-90) but i cannot pick up any of the quests since im 88 still.also i could not pick up The Threat in the south step 138 to start step 1 in dread wastes. im at a loss since im not 89 yet and ive done every quest in townlong steppes

Try loading up the previous guides for MoP starting with Jade Forest. Then go thru each guide and look for anything that was missed that you could do. I know on the Alliance side if you follow the guides without skipping to the next one when you gain a level you can be 90 before you're finished with Townlong Steppes and I think the same would hold true for Horde side. Also following the guides without skipping to the next one early will ensure that everything is unlocked as you progress thru the following zones.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

well i followed the guide perfectly and i ended up with the same problem in jade forest with not being 86 to continue into the next section and i looked through for the steps and i still cannot pick up "The Threat in the South" its grayed out in both areas where you find the quest giver

Comment

The Threat in the South quest is a breadcrumb quest (just leads you to the next area) so you should be able to safely skip it.

Comment

yeah i skipped it, did bgs to cover the missing bar overal pleased with zygor

Comment

Blizzard went way over-board with all of the zone phasing in MoP. If you run another toon thru here just remember to not skip ahead at all in the guides and it should all work out fine then.

Comment

i dont mean to revive an old thread but when you mean dont skip ahead do you mean stay in an area till the end of the guide? cause i dont skip ahead unless zygor tells me i have reached the exp

Comment

Yes, I do mean to not move to the next guide unless directed to do so. We disabled this in the MoP guides so that everything would be unlocked properly, but if you move onto the next guide when not told to then it can sometimes cause problems.

Comment

jsut a follow up, this fixed my problem the panda leveling guide is perfect if you dont skip along at all

Comment

Working...
                  X