Help with the guide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with the guide?

Ok so im using the guide on a pre-made character, he's a level 40 warrior in full heirloom including the health trinket , but everytime I go to the current way point im too high of a level or its a just one quest and then i have to move on to another zone, now i do use the dungeon finder whilst leveling is there anything i can do to atleast get me settled into a zone before i have to move, it just seems like im running all over wow for one quest and sometimes it doesnt even let me finish it any help would be very welcome, thanks.

That kinda depends on how much you're using the dungeon finder. If you're using it as your primary method of leveling, then the guide is pretty much only having you do chain quests.

I have the same kinda thing happening on my rogue. I'm using the dungeon finder to level, and just doing solo quests while waiting in the queue. Make sure your dynamic progression is set to 0 or 1 (probably 1), and look at the top of your guide. If the current level the questpath is at is 3+ levels lower than you are, just right click the down arrow to auto-advance the guide to a more appropriate level. Some might frown on this, but with full heirloom gear and using the dungeon finder, I'm sure you'll make up the experience.

You could always change the size of the window and view multiple steps at once. If, for example, it looks like you're gonna be sent to Ashenvale for 2-3 quests, then Wetlands for 7-8 quests, just skip the guide past the first part.

I'd write more but Futurama is on. Sorry.
    Lifetime Natural Bodybuilder

Current Weight: 222
    Goal Weight: 198
    16 Weeks til WI State Fair Bodybuilding
    22 Weeks til NANBF Badger Classic

Comment

ok thanks, i think ill just do solo quests its kind of a shame really i quiet like questing : / thanks for the quick reply anyways.

Comment

Working...
      X