Having Trouble..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having Trouble..

I just bought the leveling guide and i'm level 56 and i right clicked the arrow thing like the video showed me to do and basically its taking me around the world picking up quests and flight paths for the last hour and a half and trying to have me turn it quests i havent done. not sure what to do.

Since you say that it wants you to turn in quests you haven't done this makes me believe you selected the 55-60 guide and then did the right click on the arrow. If this is the case, it was the wrong thing to do. Select the 40-45 section of the guide and then do the right click on the next step arrow. You always want to start it at a much lower level than you are in order to allow the guide to step you thru starting quests for chains. Also, you don't have to go get those flight paths right now if you don't want to, you can always come back and get them later on your own.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Okay thanks im kinda back on track right now just it seems some people they want me to pick up quests from dont have quests for me but other then that it seems to be working fine i think it will be easier when i hit 60 and set it and move to outlands..when i hit 80 i will be buying the dailies and events thing

Comment

Yeah, it can sometimes be tricky getting synced up with a pre-leveled toon if you do it the wrong way, but if it seems to be getting straightened out for you then you should be ok. The only time you want to select a specific guide is if you move to Outlands before the guide would tell you to do so, or if you move to Northrend before the guide would tell you to do so. In those 2 situations then you can manually select the 60-62 or 70-72 guides respectively, but at all other times you want to just let the guide run on it's own and follow it.

Comment

Help!

i bought the game but as soon as i did it just said thankyou for your purchase. i didnt ask for my adress i need help. will this product be mailed here OOOOrrrr what im confused could somone help me please

Comment

Originally posted by alkose View Post
            i bought the game but as soon as i did it just said thankyou for your purchase. i didnt ask for my adress i need help. will this product be mailed here OOOOrrrr what im confused could somone help me please
            Since we do not ship out physical products, no address is required. The guides are digitally downloaded instantly using our Zygor Client which you can find inside the Members Area. This is a far more optimal means of distributing our guides. A physical CD would not be practical because Blizzard changes the game frequently and the guides are updated often. The guides would most likely be outdated by the time they arrived. This is why we use the Zygor Client, which allows us to notify you when there is an update available and allow you to instantly receive the update with the push of a button.
            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Check your PM for my reply with instructions and links also.

Comment

Working...
              X