stuck at outlant 66-68 step 26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stuck at outlant 66-68 step 26

Just letting you guys know....after the guide tells me to fly to get the FP in nagrand I come to find out that the guide didn't get me enough reputation to get the quests its telling me to collect. Everyone is standing around orange to me not green

This is known issue and they're looking to fix it. So far the best advice around on the site is to go into the options of the guide and uncheck the check boxes for skip impossible steps, travel steps, obsolete steps (and one more can't think of the name) slide the bar all the way to the right to 80 and start the guide on the 60-62 part of the guide and just go through the whole guide till you get to 70 and abandon all quests you have and reset the options back to what they were and start the guide on the 70-72 portion of the guide when you get to level 70.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by brian2532011 View Post
      Just letting you guys know....after the guide tells me to fly to get the FP in nagrand I come to find out that the guide didn't get me enough reputation to get the quests its telling me to collect. Everyone is standing around orange to me not green
      Worst case scenario, do some dungeon runs with the LFG tool till you hit 70, then dump all quests and move to Northrend.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

More less what I had to do since I had rep issue but it didn't make much offer bc I was doing randoms/bg's also!

Just do what u can and quest well waitn for random instances/bg's!
        Worked fine for me!
        LIGHTINGHOOF-US-RPPVP
        Dwarf Shaman-Shamme 90 Elemental/Resto
        Nelf Rouge-Legolys 90 Sub/Ass
        Pandarian Monk-Phood 90 Windwalker/Brewmaster
        Nelf Druid-Ornek 85 Boomkin/Bear
        Nelf DK-Zgknight 85 Blood/NA
        Draenei Hunter-Bowz 85 MM/Survival
        Worgen Priest-Loyder 85 Disc/Shadow
        Gnome Warlock-Lotzadots 85 Destro/NA
        Dwarf Paladin-Buradin 85 Prot/Ret
        Gnome Mage-Zygors 70 Arcane/NA