Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

55 - 60 Quest

Hi Guys,

I'm confused and a bit lost with the 55-60 of the guide, I'm level 55 at the moment, when I set the guide to 55 - 60 it wants me to return quest I have not done. so I'm not really sure where to start from here due to the major changes :/. Any advise/help would much appreciated.

Go backward thru the steps until you find one that asks you to get a FP (should have a green ! ). Normally you can start to get synced up with the guides right in that area.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Oh ok so in my case I need to do 50-55 Step 144 Felwood and that should get me up to date?

Comment

Hmm, looking at the guides step 144 is to just follow a path to get to kill someone (Horde Kalimdor 50-55 guide). That wouldn't be the right spot. Since that particular guide actually covers up to level 60 (but might be bugged) I'd suggest to start either with the Kalimdor 50-55 guide step 21 or the Eastern Kingdom 50-55 guide step 56 as an area to try to start picking up quests. You'll have a lot that you won't be able to accept right away due to missing chains but there should be something near those steps to help you get started with being able to accept stuff.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I had the same issue with getting synched up. Go to Org and do the Eastern Kingdom 55-60 and move forward a few until you find take the portal to badlands, that will probably synch you pretty well. Prior to that there is a quest from the inn keeper in Winterspring to turn in once in Badlands, you could get that also, not sure if its chained or not.

Also it will be quicker for you since you will be leveling in Badlands and at 58 you can go right to BC through the Portal.

Comment

Originally posted by brian1020 View Post
            Also it will be quicker for you since you will be leveling in Badlands and at 58 you can go right to BC through the Portal.
            While the emphasized tis echnically correct, it's not recommended because:
            -- the fight is a bit tougher at level 58
            -- I've been told some quests require rep that you cannot gain until 60 or higher.

I have always waited until level 61 to take on Hellfire penninsula. I still get the max rewards of the quests, and the fights are as simple as the vanilla content.

If at level 58 you start the chain at the Winterspring innkeeper as you suggest, you will quickly work you way following the guide though the next zone in about 4 hrs of straight play and be ready for the portal at level 60.5 to 61.

This was my experience by playing quests only, no dungeons or arenas.

Comment

I've had some grinding at the end for a couple of levels at this part of the guide.. The Kalimdor Horde guide. like 15-17k xp.

Comment

Working...
              X