Leveling Guide Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leveling Guide Question

I started the leveling guide for Horde (as a Troll Priest) and with the heirloom gear along with dungeons, I'm literally like 12 levels ahead of the guide. I have been faithfully following it, though, even doing grey quests.

With the SIS currently disabled, there's no way to safely skip any of these quests right now without risking messing up later quest chains, correct? (For example - not being able to accept a quest because I didn't complete an earlier quest.)

So everyone's best advice is to continue following the guide even at 12 levels behind? Is there any benefit other than rep for following the guide step by step even through grey quests? I feel like I'm wasting time until the dungeon queues pop. :|

Yeah, right now it's not really safe to try to manually skip some stuff to get caught up. As you say tho, you are working some good rep in the process. My only advice would be to lose the heirloom items until the SIS is fixed. That should allow you to start getting to a point where the quest mobs at least give you some type of XP.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Actually, with the new "modular" questing path, I've found it pretty straightforward to skip quests. I got so far ahead of the Kalimdor 1-60 guide that, when I reached Dustwallow Marsh, I just skipped the whole lot and went to Thousand Needles. I was still ahead but only one level.

Comment

Working...
      X