Hunter Leveling Guide (30-35)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunter Leveling Guide (30-35)

There is a section in the Horde leveling guide where it states "Click a Krom'gar demolisher to control it," it's right after "Talk to Orno Skywatcher to get the Cliffwalker Post flight path."

So I was wondering why when I get near every Krom'gar demolisher (near the waypoint) it won't allow me to control it.

What is the quest name that uses that item?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

There doesn't seem to be a quest, the only quest I have is Nura Pathfinder, and as far as I know it has nothing to do with Krom'gar demolishers.

Comment

Ok, I really don't know what to say about this one. Searching thru WoWHead I can only find one quest associated with this item and that's an Alliance quest to destroy 3 of them.

I can only think of two things for this.

1) It's just a bad spot in the guide and you can just skip it but keep it in the back of your mind in case you get a quest that involves them.

2) You happen to be bugged and need to restart WoW. I only say this as I've seen this recently where I couldn't get onto a gnome plane because I was bugged and considered to be in combat with nothing but friendly NPCs around me.

Comment

Well maybe it has to do with some errors I keep getting, well... More like warnings.

Comment

That's probably it. Quest 26069 is the Nura Pathfinder quest. Skip that step, go find her, and turn in the quest and it should stop those warnings for you.

Comment

Alright, thanks for the help.

Figured out the problem! There was a missing quest chain that allowed me to ride the Krom'gar demolisher. Named "To Battlescar!" anyways this quest is also pertinent in getting another quest later on, which I just ran into. I'll complete it, and see if I can advance.
              Last edited by zerosk8j; December 3, 2010, 12:57 AM. Reason: Found out new information.

Comment

I reported this the other day. The quest is To Battlescar! but the quest names and IDs are messed up (grrr Blizzard). Once you complete To Battlescar!, if the error doesn't go away, quit out of wow and restart it, and it will be gone (but only once you've completed the step it's throwing the error up about.
                Argent Dawn (Horde) - EU

Celinia, 85 Tankadin (purely Zygor leveled!)
                Cerynia, 85 Unholy DK
                Myara, 85 Holy Priest
                Meriakel, 85 Frost Mage
                Summerdance, 85 Resto Druid

Comment

Working...
                X