55-60 Horde Guide Needs Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

55-60 Horde Guide Needs Work

I am leveling a Tauren Priest and at level 45 I was directed from Tanaris to Felwood to Winterspring and then at level 55 I was directed back to Un'Goro and a bunch of green quests. Looking at the guide listing for both Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms there is only one level 55-60 zone listed, and that is Winterspring (which is a level 50-55 zone now and I already completed as per the guide between levels 50 and 55). Neither Silithus nor Blasted Lands are provided. Will there be an overhaul of this section of the guide?

I just logged on to report the same thing... guess I'm a couple weeks too slow.

Comment

The level 55-60 doesn't appear in the drop down for Kalimdor levelling from what I remember, but the guide does actually continue. I've already done the 1 to 60 on my Troll Druid and am 45 levels through testing the Eastern Kingdoms guide with my Undead Hunter (yes I'm a sucker for the new race combos).

If you're following the guide straight through one continent per the way it's intended you'll go to Un'Goro around the 55 mark, and then to Blasted Lands at around 57 and that'll take you up to 60 and through the Dark Portal. If when you hit that relevant level it doesn't appear, then you've got a totally different issue.

It's just a minor bug, which given the number of changes to Azeroth in recent weeks, and Zygor working hard on 3.0 and the bug fixed guide to get it to us before Cata launch can easily be excused.

Comment

There's no "ding" statement in the guide source between level 51 and 58, so it doesn't give you any "you should now be level ..." messages. But just keep going and you'll get to 60 without any problems. I only had to do a couple of quests in Blasted Lands before I dinged 60.

Comment

Working...
        X