Need help with guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help with guide

I've been away for a while and decided to get back into WoW. I downloaded the new guide from zygor, but my i cant figure out how to get the guide to adjust to the level of my mid level characters (I have a 37 mage). Is there a way to "start in the middle", or do I have to do all the newbie low level quests? I tried right clicking on the guide and it doesnt fast forward. I know all the quests have changed with cata. Any suggestions?
    Thanks!
    CC

Right now the SIS that takes care of that for you is not working. The update coming on Monday to the guides will have the SIS working again for the Alliance side, but the Horde side will still need a little more time to get working right.

So far the best advice to try to find your spot is to find your level in the guides, scroll back thru the steps looking for a step telling you to pick up a flight path, then see if you can start any of the quests in that area that the guide wants you to do. You'll have to still skip some steps, but this method seems to work ok for people to help them find a place to start.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Zygor has updated that about the Horde side:
      Alright, we've seen the error of our ways. We're switching course to fix the same amount for Horde as has already been done for Alliance, regarding SIS. Sorry for our initial bone-headedness. :-D
      I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
      Twitter @Chaos5061.
      Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yeah, that's the problem with going thru new posts. It shows me newest ones first so I don't get to those older ones that have corrected info.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X