X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what happens after goblin lvl 13

Hi,

I bought the guide, and followed the questline, however when i reach azhara, nothing happens and i'm level 13, non of the quests in there are registered on the addon, should i just continue there??

If you've followed every step in the guide you should be able to continue with the guide without a problem. Back up a few steps and see if anything was skipped.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

The trial version of the guide ends at level 13.

If you are a paid member, make sure the updater software has the correct username and password in the "SETTINGS" button area that was used to make the purchase and set up your account (see the attached screen shot of where I am talking about).

If it is, perform the repair function to reload the guides you purchased and re-establish the connections with the Zygor servers.

Try this... and post again the results.
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks am88 did what you said and now it works, i have quests 13-20, i've made some of them before but well at least i can see them now.

Comment

Good work am88. Glad you got the problem resolved. Going to close this thread. If you have any further problems, feel free to post in the appropriate section.
          "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
          X