This is anoying.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is anoying.

Im having an extremly hard time figureing out why the hell i cant just continue on, I have a 17 Roughe undead, and IM trying to level him, The leveling guide tells me to do things that i cant, Like chain quests, or quests that are not avaible for my class, Thus Making it impossible for me to use this guide for that character anylonger. Any Suggestions befor i request my money back.
    Last edited by cabby; November 26, 2009, 08:29 PM. Reason: Edited for language. Please refrain from swearing in your posts.

Sorry you are having a hard time with the guide settup.

More information needs to be gathered to help with the problem though.
    For instance, did you start two levels behind your current level, or right after the guide says "You should now be level 15......" ?

If you take a moment and read through this forum, you will find the owners, support personell, and the members are more helpfull than you expect.

I would also like to ask that, as this is a forum that may have younger persons viewing it, the use of strong words be refrained from. You will get through this problem, I assure you.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

It sounds like you started using the guide on a preleveled character. When this is the case, we recommend that you go back in the guide 2 levels below your current level and start there, skipping anything that you cannot do. After a while you will get synced up with the guide and shouldn't be having any more of these problems. You already shouldn't be seeing class quests that you cannot do though, so if you run into anymore of those please list those steps here.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
      X