kalimdor 20-25 step 58

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kalimdor 20-25 step 58

Ok so I'm leveling faster than the guide. I'm ok with that. Let its smart injection skip un needed steps and I'm on my way... Problem with this... Step 58 has me accepting Airborne again. I have to take this quest to easily get over to the quest hub where the next series of steps are... here is my problem... airborne again??? it has a Pre-required quest... Which I didn't do because it was blue and the smart injection system skipped it....... Now what? I don't even know which step the pre-required quest is on. (I think the quest is shore leave) Well now I have to walk to the FAR side of azshara because I can't get a lift from a quest over there... This slows things down a LOT... I've seen this a few times I'd really like it if the smart injection thing *knew* which quests couldn't be skipped even based on level because they were pre-reqs of other quests that we would later need... Just saying.

The team has tried to link as many of these quests together to make sure that they're not skipped, but since this all has to be done by hand in a file there are always things that get missed. The fastest way for the team to know something was missed or entered wrong is thru the bug reports. The team initially uses WoWHead for it's chaining information and the Airborne Again quest shows no pre-requisites. As for Shore Leave being a pre-req, that's still unconfirmed as someone has said that after completing Shore Leave they still didn't have Airborne Again available, so this might actually be a bug on Blizzard's side. The team will have to look into this more to see exactly where the problem lies.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks for letting us know about this chain. We will look into this and make sure to get it working soon.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
      X