Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Get Dun Niffelem Flight Path"

Mjello,

I'm currently at the Northrend 78-80 (241. level 79) and I'm told that I should speak with Halvdan at 62.60 about getting Dun Nuffelem Flight Path. BUT, the arrow points me under this ice bridge with only enemies around and nobody with the name "Halvdan", there only seem to be "Son of Hodir" enemies.

Is it because the arrow is pointing in the wrong direction or because I'm having some rep. issues? If the issue is the reputation, maybe the guide is not taking all the needed quests?

I have the latest version of zygor.

Cheers,
    Mike

Screenshot can be seen here: www.sp34k.com/zygor.jpg

Yeah, this is a rep issue. The big guy on top of the bridge in that picture is actually the flight master. It would seem that the guide skipped some of the rep building quests. The easiest solution would be if you have the Dailies guides to go to the Icecrown section and load up the Sons of Hodir reputation guide to get up to neutral with them. If you don't have the Dailies guides then you'll want to disable the SIS and go back to the beginning of the 78-80 guide and do any steps that had been previously skipped.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Cheers,

Thanks for the fast response! I don't have any other guide than the lvling. I think that uhm, I'll just go back to K3 I believe and see if theres any quest I haven't done

[EDIT]: I have just gone though the 78-80 guide and I have completed all quests up to "Get the dun niffelem flight path".

Thanks cabby!

Comment

Did that get you to neutral so you could get the flight path?

Comment

Not yet buddy, I have to go through the whole quest list from that area on wowhead and talk to everybody to see if theres a quest I can do.

Comment

There's a possibility that the quests needed to raise the faction are in the 76-78 guide. I don't really remember where it had been at as once I hit 78 (pretty early in the guide I think it was) I just switched over to the Dailies guides to start the full zone guides for Storm Peaks and Icecrown and used those to hit 80 while working on some of the pre-requisite guides for the Gold Run guide.

Comment

The Storm Peaks section starts in the Horde Northrend 78-80 guide at step 150.
              I think you have to do the whole Brunnhildar chain for the Sons of Hodir so you should start from that point with changed SIS settings so that nothing gets skipped.
              Here's the link to the wowhead page for the first quest of the chain ("They took our men"):
              http://www.wowhead.com/quest=12843

Comment

Alright guys I think I found the "solution". The guide missed (or maybe I missed??) the quest at 47.69, the NPC Lok'lira the Crone offers "Is that your goblin", I guess if I take this quests and the rest it might lead to - my rep. will be fixed so I can continue!

Comment

Alright guys, I'd like to inform that I am finally able to continue with the guide, I completed a bunch of quests and now, I can continue! Hip hip, huuraaaayy

Comment

Glad to hear you've got it all sorted out.

Comment

Working...
                    X