OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zygor >> Step Missing > Horde Guide (Kalimdor 25-30)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor >> Step Missing > Horde Guide (Kalimdor 25-30)

Hey,

Post for you zygor devs.

Horde Guide (Kalimdor 25-30) Step 80 says

"Hearth to silverwind refuge"

At no point in teh guide did it tell me to set thsi as my new home or it was skipped because i have been following the guide and my hearth was still set for hellscreams watch.

Just thought i'd let you know

Still loving the guides by the way, totally makes the game more fun to play.

just thought id check back through the guide, adding Silverwind Refuge as my home is actually on point 65 but as i was playing the guide had skipped past it even though it was not completed. Still hope this helps as it should not skip past this point until i set it but it did. I know the easy option is i missed it but seriously i only follow the guide im a complete wow noob and i read every hitn and tip the guide says and never manually skip steps i just let it auto run through each step as i complete stuff

Comment

This is part of the SIS and it's currently being given a major overhaul. In the next few weeks we should see a brand new SIS and hopefully with that will be a lot fewer of these types of skipping problems.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Seems setting the hearthstone may be travel steps and therefore are skipped if you check this box in the options.

To prevent further issues go into the guide options, section dynamic progress and move the allow levels ahead slider a bit to the right, I recommend at least to 3. With this setting the guide does not immediately skip steps if you level ahead of what the guide suggests you should be.

Comment

Let me add in that if you do uncheck the travel steps, and if you are getting sync'd with a toon, make sure to skip to the next step during the sync process to make sure the steps wont be skipped.
          I learned this the hard way.
          "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
          X