Suggestion: Borean Tundra (70-72) [Step 23]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestion: Borean Tundra (70-72) [Step 23]

It might be helpful to state that he is at the top of the tower. It took me awhile to figure out where in the heck he "walks around the area"
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    WeirDave = \\/eir]>ave
    http://www.weirdave.com

Did the guide skip the flightpath step? Normally you are told to get the flightpath up in the fortress and then I think you go across the roof to the other side and there's the NPC. At least that's how I remember this section.
    Maybe getting the flight point is being skipped because you get it automatically when entering Northrend. Were you at a Northrend flightmaster before, for example in the Fjord or in Dalaran?

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
      Did the guide skip the flightpath step? Normally you are told to get the flightpath up in the fortress and then I think you go across the roof to the other side and there's the NPC. At least that's how I remember this section.
      Maybe getting the flight point is being skipped because you get it automatically when entering Northrend. Were you at a Northrend flightmaster before, for example in the Fjord or in Dalaran?
      It didn't give me the flight path step so I must have had it? I am not certain sorry. As I said though even if I had already gotten that I forgot and I was thinking that adding a line to the text to say he was up on top wouldn't be a big deal. Or at least I don't think it would be.
      -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
      WeirDave = \\/eir]>ave
      http://www.weirdave.com

Comment

Indeed, as flight point steps can be skipped a note that he is on top of the hold would be a good thing.
        I was just asking because normally if you start in the Tundra the flight point step should not be skipped unless you already visited a flight master in Northrend.

Comment

Working...
        X