Fire Land Dailies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fire Land Dailies

Why is it im skipping more quests then im doing? it says get quest from someone and that person either dont have it or aint there. am i missing something?

There are 2 guides for Firelands. A Quest guide and a daily guide. What you do is go as far as you can in the quest guide then run the daily guide. Not all quests or dailies wiil be open. You must get Marks of the world tree to open up things before you can do more things.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

And not all quests will be available each day. There are a few common ones that are their every day, but now all. Its similar to TB dailies. You go, find out what you can do, skip the rest. Once you hit 150 marks you can do the quest line again to unlock more dailies, get another 150 marks, unlock more.....
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

yeah i did the quest chain. im on the dailies and got the quest to get 150 but im only getting like 10ish marks a day and thats just ridiculous

Comment

you did the entire Hyjal quest line off of the leveling guide, and made sure all pre-quests were done?

Comment

That's the way it is. Blizzard designed the dailies like that. Supposed to be I think 11 days of dailies to get the 150.
            I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
            Twitter @Chaos5061.
            Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yup did all the hyjal quests, got my loremaster achievement, did the firelands pre quests, did everything up to the dailies part on the guide. now only getting like 5-7 dailies at 1-2 marks per quests. but the guide is showing like a toon of quests that i cant get so im skipping a lot of the guide everyday. If its random then thats cool, dont mind doing 11 days of dailies to get to 150 just thought my guide was broken lol

Comment

Yeah, its pretty low, and was designed that way by Bliz. Once you get that initial 150 marks more dailies will open up to you, such as the ones in the guide that send you past the mass of death inside the portal; those start to open up to you, but not all. You will need even more marks to get more dailies opened up to you.
                If I might make a recommendation, consider doing Fireland trash runs as often as you can for rep and drops, in addition to running the dailies.

Comment

Working...
                X