OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welp I did every quest in the guide!!! but......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welp I did every quest in the guide!!! but......

the guide itself is missing about 40+ quests but I'm here to only complain about the netherstorm and nagrand quests... I cant seem to find the last 4 quests for nagrand for the life of me to help you guys out! same for netherstorm...

but netherstorm is missing about 20 quests

I used both the leveling guides and the loremaster guides but it still wasn't enough! a few other guides were lacking BUT they arn't as challenging as the ones in outlands... so maybe y'all should update the guide some? the WoW devs defo changed a few quests and deleted some others.... so just a heads up? thx
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltM5jHIJFw4[/url]

▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
    ██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
    ████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀

Can you give us more info? I'm not disputing your claim, as there could be a few explanations (more on that below.) The team will take this into consideration and look into it. For now, use WOWHead.

Here are the explanations (you will need to answer these):

1. Is your guide setup correct? To get the full experience of the guides, there are options like Skip impossible steps. Make sure you have these unchecked! Also, the SiS system has several options available. As I am not in game right now, I can't access the options.

2. Did you pickup the baseline quests? Some quests cannot be completed due to a missing quest in the chain. Make sure you complete all of a quest chain in order to be credited! Also, some quests have prerequisite quests the need to be done before moving on.

3. This may sound corny, but faction as well as level also plays a role. Some quest chains require you to be a certain level or faction.

These are all I can think of, for now.
    My avatar is an actual photo of me. Nice or ugly?

Comment

I got the full guide, no skipping steps all that jazz

I'm DK horde

I did all the lvl guides and loremaster guides and Netherstorm is missing 19 from total completion and Nagrand is missing 4 total quests I cant even find anywhere in Nagrand... I figured yes maybe one of these quests might be in a different area but it's not in the guide system in all the guides I've used. Netherstorm I'm down to 15 total quests because I found 4 other quests not in the guide system I just did on my own.

I got the leveling guide and loremaster guide so I didn't need to do the work on finding these quests!! lol I've beat it enough but not that many times to remember every quest out there...

I think I've used the guide enough I mean, all that I got left is a total of 19 quests before I'm loremaster... and I saved outlands for last because I figured this type of thing was going to happen! and what do u know... ha
      [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltM5jHIJFw4[/url]

▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
      ██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
      ████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀

Comment

I've seen some in the past where it was only a couple quests missing after Blizzard made stuff obsolete that the team got fixed. Blizzard must have had a field day if it's off by 19 now. Hopefully the team will get it all sorted out quickly.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

It may be necessary that you are at least friendly with Aldor or Scryers. Though I think you should have run into problems in Terokkar because of that please take a look at your reputations.
          But I think in Netherstorm are quite some of those faction quests and maybe the quests that send you from Shadowmoon back to Nagrand also require one of those factions.

To check which quests are missing you can use an addon like Quest Completist.

Comment

I'm working through the Nagrand Loremaster guide at the moment and think I know what the problem might be. One of the quests in the guide, He Called Himself Altruis, appears to be unavailable. You get this quest from Matron Celestine in Garadar but she's not giving it. From Wowhead comments, this appears to have been a problem since 4.0.3. It's the start of an 8-quest chain, unfortunately.

Edit: That's interesting - I've now finished the guide and I'm only one quest short. I can complete it by doing one of Altruis's quests in a dungeon, though (that isn't in the guide).

Comment

I looked at the Alliance comments at wowhead on that Altruis quest and found this:
              This quest is not required to do the chain. If you have already found Altruis and done Survey The Land, then this quest will not be available.
              If I'm through with the Cataclysm zones I can go back with my Horde character and check this out. I'll keep an eye open on this.

Comment

--------------
                Last edited by owne; December 20, 2011, 04:05 PM. Reason: Wrong thread

Comment

Working...
                X