Problem with grizzly hills 74-75

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with grizzly hills 74-75

guide asked me to talk with conqueror Krenna. I can see her but her name is shown as unknown and i cant talk to her. Please help! thank you!
    Attached Files

Only 2 things come to mind. Either it's some kind of phasing issue or it's a Blizzard bug. If it's phasing try logging out and back in. If it's a Blizzard bug you might just want to submit a bug report and skip the step. It should only mean missing this quest and one other quest.

Edit: Oh, and don't mess with her boy-toys or she might get mad at you.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Alright Thanks alot cabby . One more question, if i skip this step would it make a big difference in the zygor guide?

Comment

It shouldn't. WoWHead only shows one follow up quest to this one. I haven't run a Horde toon thru there in a long time so I'm not sure if anything else would be affected.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

This looks strange, I only saw this when logging in with a slow computer in Dalaran in the good old WotLK days. This was due to the game slowly loading character data.
          And just a few days ago I had a flight master with a green exclamation mark above I couldn't talk to. This was a phasing issue as I was visiting Twilight Highlands (the Horde harbor) without having done any quests. I even had an empty map (for foglight I have Mapster but maybe Zygor guide would have shown the same behaviour).
          One thing to try (if logging out and in does not help) is to clear the WoW cache folder.

Comment

The Unknown NPCs (and Players for that matter) like that are either lag or dropped packets. It tends to show up more frequently on Vista and 7 versus other OSes due to the OS having the Nagle Algorithm enabled by default.

Either way, relogging or running the Unknown out of draw distance and then coming back will resolve it.

Comment

Working...
            X