Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Herblisam Stuck Bad

Hi ALl

i don't know whats going on with my way point arrow i am now herbing at lv 150 and it still says 1 to 170 is this still a bug

i have reinstalled and repaired but seems to still have same problum

i mean 1 to 70

Comment

Do you mean it's still telling you to do the farming in Elwynn Forest?
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

yes thats what iam saying its telling me to do

Comment

I can't see anything wrong in the current Herbalism guide that would be causing this problem. Please open the guide options in game, then click on the Zygor Guides Viewer entry on the left. What does it say at the top of that section for your guide version number?

Comment

3.3.3745 i am now lv 160/255 and it still shows i am al level 1 to 70

Comment

Possable Bug Shows 1-70 at stage of 160/200 Herbalisam

Possable Bug Shows 1-70 at stage of 160/200
              WoWScrnShot_031012_133818.jpg

Comment

Something's definitely not right. Current version is 3.3.3572, no idea how you have a 3.3.3745 version unless you meant the old 3.3.3374 version.

I'd say run the Updater and make sure that the Addons directory is set correctly in the Settings and then do a Repair again. If that doesn't solve it manually go into the AddOns folder and delete the 2 Zygor folders, then go into your WTF/Account/accountname/SavedVariables folder and move all of the Zygor files out of there into a different directory (so you have a backup), then re-install the guides. This will completely reset the guides but should fix it. Let me know how it goes.

Comment

i have verson the latest one did u check the picture

Comment

sorry mate no good i have no idea whats going on i had a computer crash a while back but never had a guide bug this big before ?Seems its just the way point arrow saying 1 to 70 since the rest of the guide loads but its strange i did everything from deleteing the 2 folders to deleteing the Interface folder to the saved folder and still shows 1 to 70 path

Comment

The picture doesn't show the version number and the version number you posted doesn't exist, that's why I was thinking it might be that.

I was just in game to test and it seems that just the text for the built in arrow isn't updating properly. Not sure what's causing it but it's still pointing to the proper routing points in Western Plaguelands. Looks like a purely cosmetic bug that shouldn't affect the guide for actually getting you thru the steps. I'd say for now just ignore that arrow text. This is only affecting the built in arrow, TomTom and Carbonite don't show that text so it has to be purely cosmetic. I'll let our programmer know so he can check on it.

Comment

Working...
                      X