Crafting Professions suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crafting Professions suggestion

I find leveling crafting professions without gathering profession to be a bit of a pain in the ass
    as buying what you need to level from AH is nice and fast its kinda hard sometimes to keep track of how much you have and what you still need of mats,

So i am wondering if there would be possible to have some kind of shopping list with say auctionator or anything like that, so you could buy nice and easy what you need.

Im not sure if this is even possible or if there is any addon that can do this?

We do have a shopping list type of a step at the beginning of each crafting section (i.e. 1-50). It directs you to the AH and shows you what you need to buy while there or if you have the appropriate gathering skill it has a line you can click on that will show you where to go farm for the items instead.

Now our list won't take into account if you have materials in the bank or mail, but it will compensate for any items you have in your bags and only show you the number you need to buy.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
    X