Hozen in the mist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hozen in the mist

You're achievement guide for "Hozen in the mist" is bugged. It won't even load the guide for this achievement. The others are all fine. But not the Hozen one. Please FIX it, we pay good money for these addons!!

When you try to load that guide do you get an error message in your chat window? If so what exactly does it say?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

That is the problem - It does.... Nothing. Just won't even start the guide...

Comment

I think I might have found the problem.

Go to your WoW/Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Guides/Achievements folder and open up the ZygorAchievementsAllianceMOP.lua file with your favorite text editor. I would suggest using Notepad++ for this.

Now search for: condition end achieved(6856)
        Look a couple lines above this to make sure you're in the Hozen in the Mist section and not in the Ballad of Liu Lang section. You will probably have to do a second search to get to the right section.

Once you're in the right section change that to: condition end achieved(6850)

Now save the file and go back into the game to see if it loads.

Comment

While that helped, changing the color from grey to green in the guide, it did not solve the problem.

I have included a screenshot of what it tells me in the chat window, when I try to load the guide.

Comment

Woops. Another typo there. Go into that same guide file back to the same place you made the change. Move down a few lines until you find Karasarang Wilds and change that to Krasarang Wilds.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
              Woops. Another typo there. Go into that same guide file back to the same place you made the change. Move down a few lines until you find Karasarang Wilds and change that to Krasarang Wilds.
              Now it works. But it would be nice if you actually bothered fixing the error yourself. Cause everytime you download an update, you back to square one. I shouldn't be doing your job. A job, I have actually paid for.

Comment

Kim, what Cabby has done is offer you a solution to the problem, as well as alert the programers what the problem is and how to fix it. He doesn't have direct access to the guide files that get released to the members.
                Just thought you'd like to know, he isn't shirking his duties.
                Glad you got the guide to work for you, and thank you for letting us know about the issue.
                "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
                  Kim, what Cabby has done is offer you a solution to the problem, as well as alert the programers what the problem is and how to fix it. He doesn't have direct access to the guide files that get released to the members.
                  Just thought you'd like to know, he isn't shirking his duties.
                  Glad you got the guide to work for you, and thank you for letting us know about the issue.
                  Yes I understand that, I appologize. I didn't direct it towards Cabby, I meant the Zygor team in general.

Comment

This should all be fixed now and released.

Comment

Working...
                    X