Mining with Smelting - Step 26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mining with Smelting - Step 26

I'm Mining level 96 and the guide is on step 26 telling me to learn Smelt Gold. However, I can't learn it until I'm Mining level 115. The mining (without smelting) guide seems to be treating me better as it's having me gather stuff in Northern Stranglehold until 125. I'll use that to get to 115 for now.

You must have skipped a step because the step before learning Smelt Gold is to create Steel Bars with smelting to get to a 135 skill.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Hmm. I didn't manually skip anything. I did, however, go back to step 1 and right-click the next arrow and it still put me back onto the Smelt Gold step.

Cabby, is there a way to force the guide to "forget" what it thinks I completed and allow me to advance to the first incomplete step. No matter what I tried (switching to other guides and back, going back to step 1, etc.) it insisted I need to do the train Smelt Gold step.

Comment

You can do a guide reset by going to your WoW/WTF/Account/<accountname>/SavedVariables folder and delete the Zygor files in there.

Also, when you have the guide selection window open, what does it say in the lower left for your in game guide version?
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X