Herbalism trial guide not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Herbalism trial guide not working

I tried the trial version of Herbalism and it tells me only to get the skill and then states "This trial guide only goes to 150. to conitnue further, please purchase the full Zygor Profession Guides!".
    My skill level is below 150, so why does it not at least show me how to go from 1-150 ??

Also, why do I have to pay the full amount for the alliance version when I already have the horde version ? Surely there should be some discount available as this is putting me off buying the alliance versions of the guides as it's going to cost way too much.

Thanks,
    xerty

What is your skill at in Herbalism? There are a few of the trail guides that don't quite go to the 150 mark but stop at like 140 or so. The next section would take it past the 150 mark so it's not in the trial guide.

The only time there is a discount for purchasing both Alliance & Horde is if you purchase them together at the same time. The only thing I could recommend right now is to wait for the next random sale and grab it then when it's discounted.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Ah yeah, should have been more accurate. It's 93.

Good point about the sale.
      Was hoping that some more thought had been given to the subs idea, especially after seeing it in the survey. Any feedback from that ?

Comment

I do not know anything about that. I'm not even sure what questions were on this recent survey that was done.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X