X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Top Ways To Make Gold In WoW:
    1) Do dailies
    2) Use professions
    3) make a lvl 1 female BE or NE and go dance for tips in SW or Org.
    4) Solo BC dungeons. Fast, easy, can make up to around 100 to 150g an hour from vendoring everything.
    5) Buy it from a website and get your account banned.

Real simple imo. If you need a step by step guide on what to do, the you don't need to play the game. TBH, the ONLY reason I purchased Zygor's Leveling Guides is for the talent advisor. I'm just now following it to level my hunter. And that's only due to the Vanilla portion of WoW changing with Cata. If that hadn't of happened, then I would be following the same route I have since release. Great products and are advertised as what they are. No false advertisement here.

Comment

My idea

I am with the people who feel mis lead into buying this guide, I personally am not 100% satisfied with the guide, I think zygor should remove the gold making description on the website OR I think they should do something about it, my idea is that zygor guides know what profession you are in, this mainly would work for crafting professions and then the zygor guides scans the auction house, and it scans the competition, and the trend for crafting Items and then it works out what supply's are needed to make that item for example a Jewelcrafter will scan the auction house then zygor will locate what the competition and trend is like for all of the possible crating items such as rings and trinketsthen what it does is work out how much The supply's will cost on the auction house such as ores and other items that are needed to craft an item and works out how much gold you can make then it will tell you to make that item, if zygor can't be arsed making a auction scanner then they should make it compatible with auctioneer or another auction house addon. I know what your thinking, this is a good idea and why am I not working with zygor!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
        I do like Cartman's suggestion though to add in something that focuses on certain items known to make a lot of gold.
        So do I!
        Rob Cornell

Author of DARKER THINGS and DARK LEGION.

Comment

my idea is that zygor guides know what profession you are in, this mainly would work for crafting professions and then the zygor guides scans the auction house, and it scans the competition, and the trend for crafting Items and then it works out what supply's are needed to make that item
          This would be pretty cool, too, but aren't there free addons that do basically this? I'm thinking of TradeSkillMaster. I haven't had a chance to learn how to use it yet, but I was planning on using my professions guide with TSM to do basically what you're talking about, haz.
          Rob Cornell

Author of DARKER THINGS and DARK LEGION.

Comment

Working...
          X