Amazes Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazes Me

You charge 50 bucks for this guide for previous owners of the leveling guide along with the other stuff. No one beats your leveling guide but seriously wow-pro offers a free add-on and is just as good for the professions,etc. Just my two cents. and you guys were the ones that suggested going to wow-pro(professions) before you had your own guides. Again you still have the best leveling guide on the planet over everyone else but the smaller guides should have been included as bonuses for those that purchased the a@h leveling guide.

M'friend, I think you're a bit wrong there. I just looked at the entire wow-professions web site and there is no addon. I have even offered to work with him to make such an addon but he declined stating that he didn't want an addon. If there is such an addon, how about posting a link to it eh?

-edit-

Keep in mind, there is a BIG difference between wow-professions.com and wow-pro.com.

Comment

i thought they merged the wow-professions information into the wow-pro addon. At least that what was told to me which was why i mentioned it. i's the exact same information. http://wow-pro.com/ is where you get the addon to all the free guides. i don't use their leveling obviously because you guys have the best one. If my gathered information is incorrect then i apologize but still, the point is the professions in-game info can be had for free off the Wow-pro addon.

Comment

He may have changed his stance on the addon then. When I first started building my own personal one for grinding out my professions, I had talk to him about it and he had declined stating that he felt I may not be up to the task of keeping up with his updates. /shrugs Ah well. I still use his in my guide but I have not released it for download and will not.

Comment

Originally posted by dulak View Post
          He may have changed his stance on the addon then. When I first started building my own personal one for grinding out my professions, I had talk to him about it and he had declined stating that he felt I may not be up to the task of keeping up with his updates. /shrugs Ah well. I still use his in my guide but I have not released it for download and will not.
          It is probably because he did not know you and didn't know how serious you were. Wow-pro.com has been around for years and he felt he could trust them.

Comment

I used to use wow-pro. I'm still a member there. Hell, for those who can't afford Zygors, I send them that way as the guides, while different, they're almost as good.

Comment

Working...
            X