Cooking 1-600 = Need Mists ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cooking 1-600 = Need Mists ??

I just tried the Cooking 1-600 guide and it tells me that I am required to upgrade to Mists.
    I already have and have checked the info on the launcher and it shows that I am upgraded.
    Tried a few other profession guides (BS, Mining, Tailoring, Enchanting) and they work properly.
    Only cooking seems to be not picking up that I am upgraded to Mists.
    Help

I just checked the Horde guide and was able to loadup the cooking 1-600 guide on a level 19 character without cooking skill and a level 85 character with cooking 379.
    What's your character's cooking skill and level?
    And do you run the latest guide version (just to make sure the guides don't get installed to a wrong location, you can see it in the guide selection screen, lower left corner)?
    Another thing to try is the repair button in the updater, maybe there's still something missing if you just upgraded your guides.

Comment

I think I found the problem, you only have the Horde MoP professions guide, right?
      If you open the ZygorGuidesViewer\Guides\ZygorProfessionsHordeCATA .lua file, search for:
      ZGV.guidesets['ProfessionsAMoP']
      Replace it with:
      ZGV.guidesets['ProfessionsHMoP']

It looks like the Horde guide is checking for the Alliance MoP guides to be available. If you have both it will work but I think it won't if you only have the Horde ones.
      I cannot test it as I have Horde and Alliance guide but it should be worth a try.

I'll put this on the bug list.

Comment

Yes, I only have the Horde MoP professions guide.
        Character cooking level is 532.
        Altering the 11 instances of ZGV.guidesets['ProfessionsAMoP'] with ZGV.guidesets['ProfessionsHMoP'] does solve the problem, so should be a nice quick fix
        Thanks Cartman.

Comment

This has been fixed now. Please update the guides.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yep. Seems to be working correctly now. Thanks for the fix

Comment

i do have the same problem, in step 134. it tells me that i need to upgrade my zygor professions Guide. even though i have it.
              i tried the above fix. but it seems the version i have is already updated with that fix. can someone please let me know whats happening?

Comment

When you run the Updater does it display your name in the middle and show you as owning the Horde Professions (Mists) guide?
                My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                X