Tailoring Guide comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tailoring Guide comments

I've noticed that with the recommended amounts of cloth, I'm ending up with between 10 and 30 spare BOLTS of each kind of cloth. Is the guide perhaps not taking into account guild bonuses, or is it pure overkill for whatever reason? That's quite a bit of farming or purchasing that needn't have happened.

Another question, very few of the farming locations lists alternate locations for farming cloth, even if they're suboptimal it could come in handy in the case of heavy ganking or just a desire to change scenery while you spend a few hours farming.

Edit: Also there doesn't seem to be any farming location in the guide for netherweave.

The extra bolts of cloth are to help account for any possible missed skill ups when creating items. We figured it was better to have you get some extra bolts if needed than to have you possibly not have enough.

For the alternate farming locations, that's something that we never added but maybe in the future we'll get some more areas added in.

And finally for the netherweave farming, please update your guides as we just released an update yesterday to fix that problem.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I also use wow-professions dot com along with Zygor guides. I also use dual screens, follow the bread crumbs on one and search the website on another.

Comment

Working...
      X