Horde - Mining 65 - 125

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horde - Mining 65 - 125

I am following the horde 65-125 path it takes me to Stranglethorn. I am an 85 priest and have ran this path about 4 times and even tried backwards and zigzagging on it. While doing this I did not I find any nodes that I could mine. Although I did not find any nodes i did find a could lvl 83 serpents all over the place. Also in the 1-65 it tells you to smelt copper to lvl 65, you can only smelt copper to 60.

A lot of these professions guides are being given a once over and small re-write due to Blizzard changing a lot of things in the 4.3 patch. These should hopefully be updated soon.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Was just curious, the recent update said it fixxed this. I have flown around for the last hour and still the nodes are not there in stranglethorn.

Comment

Which nodes are you looking for? I just was in game testing and there were plenty of tin veins there for you to mine. That's what you should be after as the guide tells you to mine any nodes you find. Tin can be mined at 65 skill which is what you should be at when you go to Northern Stranglethorn. Are you sure you have your Find Minerals turned on?

Comment

Yes, I have it turned on, I fly there and no nodes. Maybe its because of a quest or something but I only see lvl 83 jungle serpents and various other mobs. I've just transferred servers and its like that on the new server too.

Comment

Ahhh!! That explains it. Your zone is phased for the 'Serpents and Poisons' quest. Once you finish that quest then the zone should be back to normal. Now if you're also a skinner then you'll have a dilemma because not turning in that quest is good to be able to use those jungle serpents for farming savage leather.

Comment

Is there a way to avoid this? Can i Abbandoned the quests or do i have to complete the chain?

Comment

You might be able to abandon the quest. If you do you'll most likely have to log out and back in again for the zone to get phased properly.

Comment

Working...
                X