August Celestials Rep Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

August Celestials Rep Guide

I am not sure which end this is on, but every day I only get three reputation quests with August celestials it sends me to the cradle of chi ji every day but there are never any quests available there, and High Adept Paosha does not offer any quests at the temple of Niuzao. can you offer any suggestions to this problem, should I open a ticket with blizzard on this issue?

thanks

This might be a reputation issue. What is your reputation with them?

If you're constantly getting the same quests from the NPCs that would be a Blizzard thing. We can't control which quests you're given by the server.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

My reputation at the moment is Honored with August Celestials, but the guide always says to go to the cradle of Chi Ji every day and there are never any quests available, it also tells me to go to High Adept Paosha again never any quests available it is my understanding there is at least 5 quests per hub, i will put in a ticket and see.

Thanks for the prompt reply

Comment

The guides telling you to go to the cradle every day is a bug that will be fixed with the next update.

It had been that you could go there every day in addition to the other dailies but this was a bug on Blizzards end and they have now fixed it so you can only go to one of the 4 areas.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X