Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gold Trend Funktion

Hi.
    Will it be able to have the wow gold trend data in the app like for retail in TBC Classic ?? Is TBC Classic not a newer API / Engine compared to Classic ?

TBC Classic has the same addon API as Classic. Trend Data is created in the Classic versions of the addon by manually scanning. The more successive scans you do the more it builds up over time.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

To elaborate a bit more, Blizzard has decided to not add the classic servers (including TBC classic) to the AH API. I believe they decided to do this because there was no way to access the AH data outside of the game back in the old days so they do are not adding the classic servers to the current AH API so that you can't access the AH data outside of the game. The trend data we provide is pulled directly from the AH API and processed so that means we can only provide the trend data for servers that are part of the AH API.

This unfortunately means that there is no way for us to supply the trend data for the classic servers and only leaves the old school method of everyone having to do manual scans of the AH in game. To ensure you have reliable data we recommend you do daily scans of your AH and that you do this for 2-3 weeks before using the gold guide. Using the gold guide before having 2-3 weeks of daily AH scans will result in inaccurate suggestions and more potential for lost gold.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Hi
        Thanks for answer, I know that I had to scan AH manually but I was hoping that Blizzard had up the API to include the AH api. But thanks again for answering this post.

Comment

Working...
        X