Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Guide causing consistent fps issues.

While questing, several of the steps cause a 1/sec graphical pause. I have experienced it with many steps in the guide. I have a feeling it's related to the macros being created. Is there a way to disable this "feature?"

Those problems should be fixed. Please make sure you have the latest guide version, 3.2.2563.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

I get the same stutters, If I disable the guide it everything runs fine. i'm also updated to the latest versions via the Zygor updater.

Try running only the Zygor Guide to see if there may be a problem with other addons conflicting and slowing down your memory. Thanks.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

I get the same stutters. I only started having that problem when i updated to this latest version. I have tried disabling all my addons except zygor and then turning them on one by one. When i do that tho, the problem never comes up right after loading an addon.

I get this same problem randomly with just zygors running. Sometimes rebooting my PC fixes it, other times, nope.

Angry Zygor causing major Lag

I desperately need help. I can't use my Zygor guide due to lag. I can barley walk while my guide is active. I have paid for all the guides and should be able to have the benefit of using what I have paid for. Can Tech support please help asap.

I desperately need help. I can't use my Zygor guide due to lag. I can barley walk while my guide is active. I have paid for all the guides and should be able to have the benefit of using what I have paid for. Can Tech support please help asap.
    Moving to existing thread regarding this issue. To ensure you get assistance from tech support (aka Cabby) make sure you fill out the support ticket found in the "Contact Us" link at the bottom right of this page.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

i updated today and im also get shutter in my fps needs fix asap

Quote Originally Posted by loz100loz View Post
    i updated today and im also get shutter in my fps needs fix asap
    Was the stuttering immediate when you loaded the game or were you using the guides for a bit?
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast