Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    It appears we have the correct quest ID numbers but the wrong NPC name and coordinate. We'll get that fixed. The other 2 rogue class mounts you should be able to obtain without this kind of issue.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

thank you i was like i am horde i can't kill these people lol

Quote Originally Posted by missy853 View Post
    The section on the ground mount area is just well messy. There is a section that has unavailable mounts. well why not use take this out? the mess would be gone.

In legion you had a section for legion mounts and sub directories on how to get to them now. So Why can't it be the same for BfA section...and you click it and has all the mounts on the ground and where they can be found. This guide has become just wasteful. It needs a little love put into it and not the just throw somethings together and bam..jobdone..

There are still alot of achievement points in the game that when i pull it up, i don't see the Z to click on it. example : the acheivement on Paku'ai. Using the totems to fly 6 different times. in 1mins.

or How to Ptrain your pterrordax..no help with zygor....AND i cant even find that one in the ground mount section.

The first 10 weeks of the game have been just kinda whatever but Zygor guide doesn't not have be that way.

The guide was better put together in wraith,cata,panda,Legion than it has been now. And like my thoughts of unsubbing WoW are the same with Zygor. Please.fix it

Thanks.
    This is exactly what I've been saying since I came back to playing WoW again 2 months ago. WoTLK/Cata/Mist the guides were put together better, structure was easier and more thought out. These guides of "Faction Rep for X faction" that points you to "Use this leveling guide" IS WORTHLESS thats not a GUIDE. If you don't have a guide Don't link to another guide and call it good. The state of Zygor is pathetic to what it used to be. You have 6200+ guides and half of them are redirects to other guides thats not a god damn mother flipping GUIDE to link to another take IT OUT. STOP spending time on doing all these redirects to bolster your guide count when they are not guides and focus on what you can make guides for!!!! I'm not the only one complaining. But I will not pay money to a company that hasn't fixed guides for years and keeps promising a ETA.. I pay blizzard for that priviledge not you.. GET IT FIXED if you want my money again.

Quote Originally Posted by orcd3vil View Post
    This is exactly what I've been saying since I came back to playing WoW again 2 months ago. WoTLK/Cata/Mist the guides were put together better, structure was easier and more thought out. These guides of "Faction Rep for X faction" that points you to "Use this leveling guide" IS WORTHLESS thats not a GUIDE. If you don't have a guide Don't link to another guide and call it good. The state of Zygor is pathetic to what it used to be. You have 6200+ guides and half of them are redirects to other guides thats not a god damn mother flipping GUIDE to link to another take IT OUT. STOP spending time on doing all these redirects to bolster your guide count when they are not guides and focus on what you can make guides for!!!! I'm not the only one complaining. But I will not pay money to a company that hasn't fixed guides for years and keeps promising a ETA.. I pay blizzard for that priviledge not you.. GET IT FIXED if you want my money again.
    As mentioned in the other thread, with addons, every duplication of content that we already wrote in another guide increases the memory footprint of the addon. If we made every guide that shares content with another guide repeat that same content the guides would be bloated and likely to cause performance issues. Can you explain why you think it's bad to have to open another guide which then walks you through everything you need to do still? With our new tabs feature, you can even open these guides in a new tab, close them when you're finished, and go back to the original guide conveniently.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12