Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    xerty's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 15th, 2009
    Posts
    636

    Log In system needs fixing

    If I try to log in via the forum log in I am told I have entered incorrect details and get redirected to https://zygorguides.com/forum/login.php?do=login. This never works.
    If I go via the Members link https://zygorguides.com/members/, I get the newer login interface which works without a hitch.
    Something is broken somewhere and needs fixing.

  2. #2
    Administrator ZG Support 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2008
    Posts
    13,782
    The forums need work done for a lot of updates. The forum header is still the old header and it isn't as easy to change that one as it is to change for the rest of the site (forum uses different code) but the forum updates have been put on the back burner as other things have had higher priority for site and client stability and reliability.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

    Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

  3. #3
    xerty's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 15th, 2009
    Posts
    636
    Quote Originally Posted by Zygor Support View Post
    The forums need work done for a lot of updates. The forum header is still the old header and it isn't as easy to change that one as it is to change for the rest of the site (forum uses different code) but the forum updates have been put on the back burner as other things have had higher priority for site and client stability and reliability.
    Too many things to fix. Not enough time or people ;-)
    I'll just have to get used to using the member login.

  4. #4
    SubLoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2014
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by xerty View Post
    If I try to log in via the forum log in I am told I have entered incorrect details and get redirected to https://zygorguides.com/forum/login.php?do=login. This never works.
    If I go via the Members link https://zygorguides.com/members/, I get the newer login interface which works without a hitch.
    Something is broken somewhere and needs fixing.
    And I thought that I was doing something wrong =D

    If the forum worked correctly, we would probably see a lot more registered members online.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    August 19th, 2019
    Posts
    12
    Speaking of logging in, the "remember me" feature never worked for me. Every time I come back I have to log in again.

  6. #6
    SubLoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2014
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by rinleezwins View Post
    Speaking of logging in, the "remember me" feature never worked for me. Every time I come back I have to log in again.
    I have the same

  7. #7
    doghunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2008
    Posts
    6
    i have the same with the game client cant login considering classic is near launch,thoroughly dissapointed.

  8. #8
    I am being logged out after few minutes even if "Remember me" is checked at login. This needs to be fixed please.

  9. #9
    Administrator ZG Support 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2008
    Posts
    13,782
    Try deleting your cookies for the site to see if maybe fresh cookies will work.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

    Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

  10. #10
    So I tried deleting cookies, and all history of browsing in mozilla firefox, but still it wont remember me after 1-2 hours. Needing of relog is annoying.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •