Mac client for Classic

I still have version 4.1.18 of the client on my Mac - is 4.2 due to be released before the Classic guides are available?

Thanks...

Yes, please try to refresh your Client either by closing it using the task tray or by restarting your machine. You should have 4.2.12 available at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG Support 2 View Post
    Yes, please try to refresh your Client either by closing it using the task tray or by restarting your machine. You should have 4.2.12 available at this time.
    That's odd - just rebooted and it's still not seeing the new version. Just noticed that you are using Cloudflare, though, so maybe the updated client hasn't propagated throughout their system yet...

This probably the instance for your situation. If you still don't see it by tomorrow, please let us know so we can look further into this for you. Thank you.

The Mac update hasn't been pushed yet, but is instantaneous unlike the Win version which requires a gradual rollout, so we'll easily have the update out in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Zygor Admin View Post
    The Mac update hasn't been pushed yet, but is instantaneous unlike the Win version which requires a gradual rollout, so we'll easily have the update out in time.
    Ah, thank you - I thought it was odd that it had just downloaded a new guide update but not the client

I just sent out the update for the Mac client. You should receive the update automatically after a little while, or you can manually restart your client to get the update. The latest version should be 4.2.12. Let me know if you run into any issues, of course!

Quote Originally Posted by Zygor Dev 6 View Post
    I just sent out the update for the Mac client. You should receive the update automatically after a little while, or you can manually restart your client to get the update. The latest version should be 4.2.12. Let me know if you run into any issues, of course!
    Thanks - now updated