Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I'm a WoW classic beta tester willing to help you test. Please reach out. Also, it would be great if you would team up with Joanasworld. He is struggling to find a developer to turn his guide into an app. I think the two of you could make an incredible product together for classic.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG Support 2 View Post
    once we know if we will have compatibility
    Silly thinking from Zygor here.

I think it would be in Zygor's best interest to make it compatible... No? This is after Zygor's source of income. If you guys don't develop a WoW Classic version then others will beat you to it.

We will only ever work within the bounds of what Blizzard allows addons to do. If we force our stuff to work regardless of what addons are allowed to do then all of our customers would be at risk of having their accounts banned because the guides would be viewed as illegal 3rd party software. This is what was meant by ensuring compatibility that you quoted.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Where have you seen addons like zygor would be restricted on classic and not on retail ?

The api is pretty much 80100

It is undetermined at this time if our addon will be compatible or restricted. For customer account protection, Zygor Classic guides will be unavailable until an official announcement has been made by Blizzard. Please follow our blog for updated information.

I sure hope you are not waiting for a statement from blizzard to start working on this, this sounds quite a weird statement you are making. The only thing blizzard sort of said ages ago is they don't want people redoing things like LFD that didn't exist then. And if they do something it'll be a specified by them, the API / beta client is here, the game is here... you better get going.

But if indeed you are waiting to start that work, then let me know and I will end my subscription now.

Can we get a link to your blog? I don't regularly visit this site so I have no idea where stuff is.

Quote Originally Posted by chaz1142000 View Post
    Can we get a link to your blog? I don't regularly visit this site so I have no idea where stuff is.
    There's a link to it in the site header

are you guys seriously contemplating NOT making a guide for classic? :S

We are working on guides for the classic servers and expect to have them ready for the classic launch. Please stay tuned to our official blog for more information as this develops: https://zygorguides.com/blog/

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast