JavaScript error - Uncaught Exception - Error: EPREM: operation not permitted, open

4.1.18 client installed.

On wake from sleep e.g. overnight, I'm noticing an error from the Zygor guide updater app. It's displaying the following error window. I have to dismiss it twice, then the client will run it's update process including gold trend data updates.

JavaScript error - Uncaught Exception - Error: EPREM: operation not permitted, open

The dialog shows a path to the Zygor log directory and log file.

I suspect this has something to do with log rollover.

Quote Originally Posted by tostada View Post
    4.1.18 client installed.

On wake from sleep e.g. overnight, I'm noticing an error from the Zygor guide updater app. It's displaying the following error window. I have to dismiss it twice, then the client will run it's update process including gold trend data updates.

The dialog shows a path to the Zygor log directory and log file.

I suspect this has something to do with log rollover.
    This is a bug that's on the radar, and you're absolutely right that it pertains to log rollover. It shouldn't really affect anything significant, though. It'll be fixed whenever a 4.1.19 update is sent out.

Quote Originally Posted by Zygor Dev 6 View Post
    This is a bug that's on the radar, and you're absolutely right that it pertains to log rollover. It shouldn't really affect anything significant, though. It'll be fixed whenever a 4.1.19 update is sent out.
    Thank you!