Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The experience so far with Zygor in classic.

First off, I got to say, I love Zygor and what you guys have done with it in retail, it works really, really great and is on par with powerlevling, its just as fast and efficient as you would want it to be.

So heres the but.
    But in classic, there is ZERO efficiency, it is made to make the experience easier for the player, but in no way make the levling efficient and faster than normal. I would even say its MUCH, MUCH slower than just going with questie and actually doing the quests in the area you see.

I know this is most likelt intended. But I was really hoping Zygor would be doing an efficent levling path, and not the most convienent and easy one even if its takes much, much longer time.

For example.
    1-20 with my Hunter took 9 hours using another guide than Zygor.
    1-20 with my Mage and Zygor took 16 hours.

Sure there are differences in classes, layers, respawns etc. But It shouldnt be a big of a gap as fridgin 6-7 hours. There are many things that make it slower, there are no optimal routes, you travel sooooo much more than necessary, sometimes you have quest in the same area, but you just dont do them at the same time and walk back and forth, you never take quests that might be harder, but soloable etc.

I wish I could critique it better, but I am no expert in what you do, Im just trying to give some facts from someone that knows efficiency and levling.

Edit: I can also add that I have continued to use Zygor to be even more precise and sure of its efficiency and I stopped at 33 because it wasnt on par with powerlevling guides and obviously catered to the new players rather than being efficient. I stopped at 33 totally with Zygor and from having a 3-3 hour levling process between 30-33 I could take it down to 2h a level between 33-35 using another guide that is focused on power levling.
    Last edited by Prixm; September 1st, 2019 at 12:53 PM.

Holy crap I was wondering if it was just me.

I'm level 14 on my dwarf hunter and I've been in:

Starting Area
    Dun Murogh
    Loch Modan
    Darkshore
    Westfall

WTF?! I'm spending all this time running all over hell and back instead of doing quests that are RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME.

The guide works perfectly but the leveling piece is terrible.

I got 3 chars lvl 26,32 and 41 with the guide. Works very well..in the beginning you run yes, till you learn the flypaths. It actually checks them if you have them. I see in chat a lot of people asking "Where do i have to go . Im lvl 13. I dont see any more quest..

Zygor got me a perfect route through and i didnt had that problem. Im not powerleveling but using zygor as a guide. And its a red line from 1 to 60 . You can go off the path and do some other quests or already complete quests. Zygor recognizes this and skip steppes.

I think it s very wonderfull guide but you should not use it for the most efficient path. At lvl 20 i stopped with the guide to do my class quests for example

I do think they should need to work on the guide more but i think they are also leveling their chars now

Quote Originally Posted by razorlord View Post
    I got 3 chars lvl 26,32 and 41 with the guide. Works very well..in the beginning you run yes, till you learn the flypaths. It actually checks them if you have them. I see in chat a lot of people asking "Where do i have to go . Im lvl 13. I dont see any more quest..

Zygor got me a perfect route through and i didnt had that problem. Im not powerleveling but using zygor as a guide. And its a red line from 1 to 60 . You can go off the path and do some other quests or already complete quests. Zygor recognizes this and skip steppes.

I think it s very wonderfull guide but you should not use it for the most efficient path. At lvl 20 i stopped with the guide to do my class quests for example

I do think they should need to work on the guide more but i think they are also leveling their chars now
    When I'm in Auberdine and it takes me to all the way to Westfall for a dozen quests, then it wants me to go back to Auberdine....there's a problem.

I feel like this is the same as mentioned above, Zygor is so awesome and I love it, but it really does focus on the 100% completetion rate mostly and going for the completetion achievements.

For both classic and retail it would be so nice to see an efficient powerlvling path (something like Azeroth auto pilot) for people who only care about speed and hitting max lvl as fast as possible.

Best regards

I tried using a different guide for a few levels. I got through those levels 3 times faster then I did with Zygor.

I have 15 quests in my questlog that Zygor hasn't told me to turn in yet. 7 are gray now...

Same here guys. It was suber in retail but is all over the place and buggy in Classic.

trial user
    same here
    disappointed it's an understatement

but it's funny because in TBC they had a pretty good guide, but now it's trash

Quote Originally Posted by bobo29 View Post
    but it's funny because in TBC they had a pretty good guide, but now it's trash
    This is the exact same routes used in vanilla, TBC, and WotLK before Cata required a complete re-write of all the 1-60 guides.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

I been using it from 24 > 26. God damn it is awful. Had me at southern barrens, then had me go to silverpine, then to hillbrad, then to stonetalon, then to 1k needles. Does a few quests each place. What is this garbage. Can't beleive i paid for this. Got 2 levels in about 5 hrs following it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast