Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Auction House

Quote Originally Posted by Koriani View Post
    While the below makes sense, one of the things that I rely on is the tooltip that tells me how much an item is currently/historically selling for on the AH. I like seeing this out 'in the wild' so to speak, because it helps me determine what to vendor, what to save, etc.

Currently, that functionality isn't working either. Is that intended, or is there a potential patch/fix on the way?
    That was removed unintentionally and will be restored in an upcoming update.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Quote Originally Posted by Zygor Admin View Post
    That was removed unintentionally and will be restored in an upcoming update.
    Nice. I was missing that the most.

i was told that they are getting rid of the auction part of the addon I like knowing if somethings price is up or down and they say that ah does that now but it doesn't and they bald-faced lie to me when I was literally in the ah looking at it and no it doesn't tell you when something is stagnant or is selling this is why I have the addon mostly
    Last edited by Kenny86; January 16th, 2020 at 08:29 PM. Reason: added more

I don't know whether it's just me not understanding the new Auction interface in 8.3 but it doesn't appear to undercut prices. When I drag something to the box on the Sell tab it comes up with the same price as existing auctions and I have to explicitly enter a lower price of my choosing. In fact this new interface doesn't really give me anything over what I had in 8.2.

(I know this isn't a Zygor issue - just moaning about the new interface that Blizzard have given us)

According to Blizzard listing it at the same price as the lowest will place you first to sell at that price. Essentially the same as undercutting without actually having to take a cut out of your profit. If it truly works like that we'll never know since no one can see the inner workings of it to verify the order in which things sell.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Quote Originally Posted by ZG Support 1 View Post
    According to Blizzard listing it at the same price as the lowest will place you first to sell at that price. Essentially the same as undercutting without actually having to take a cut out of your profit. If it truly works like that we'll never know since no one can see the inner workings of it to verify the order in which things sell.
    Oh, OK - I hadn't seen that explained elsewhere. Thanks

Ive been getting this error when selling an item. Ive already deleted/reinstalled addon

Message: ...ddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\Auctiontools-View.lua:677: bad argument #1 to 'max' (number expected, got nil)
    Time: Mon Jan 20 15:59:35 2020
    Count: 1
    Stack: ...ddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\Auctiontools-View.lua:677: bad argument #1 to 'max' (number expected, got nil)
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\Decursive\Libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua"]:57: in function <...\AddOns\Decursive\Libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:50>

Locals: timer = <table> {
    argsCount = 0
    object = <table> {
    }
    ends = 320799.795000
    callback = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Decursive\Libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:50
    func = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\Auction tools-Core.lua:153
    delay = 0.010000
    }
    type = <function> defined =[C]:-1
    unpack = <function> defined =[C]:-1
    GetTime = <function> defined =[C]:-1
    C_TimerAfter = <function> defined =[C]:-1
    activeTimers = <table> {
    = <table> {
    }
    = <table> {
    }
    = <table> {
    }
    = <table> {
    }
    = <table> {
    }
    = <table> {
    }
    = <table> {
    }
    = <table> {
    }
    = <table> {
    }
    = <table> {
    }
    = <table> {
    }
    }

If you disable all other addons do you still get this error?
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12