Zygor has cost me a lot of gold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor has cost me a lot of gold

I've been a Zygor subscriber for years and I haven't even had the time to sit and play past the gold guides, but for a few days I could now.
    First thing I wanted to do is get 4 new bags because I'm just starting to play BFA, and they were very affordable, but I have no experience in the expansion yet, so I looked at the Zygor's tooltip when hovering on that Embroidered Deep Sea Bag in the "buy" tab of the auction house, and Zygor's tooltip was "Prices are falling you may want to wait" ... I was in the "buy" tab....
    And I listened to Zygor, and today when I wanted to report a separate lack of clarity of a tooltip when hovering on items in my bags "Prices are falling you may want to wait" (identical to the one when you hover on items in the auction house's buy tab) I get told by support staff of Zygor that it always refers to selling, I just wanted to report that there's lack of clarity that is causing confusion... "you may want to wait" .. wait to buy more? wait to sell this? wait for what? .. God knows
    So by talking to support I discover that Zygor's been misleading me causing me to miss out on deals I could have grabbed if I was by myself, and I initially came to support merely to say that there's confusion.
    So the bags are much more expensive now and they'll never make a dip in price like that any time soon, and I've been basically getting the opposite treatment from Zygor than the one I subscribed for.
    And every time I tell the support staff he starts telling me what those suggestions by the interface are intended to mean. And I have to explain again why that's confusing. It wasn't a pleasant experience at all. And after all that I get the chat closed whilst writing a comment about the interaction (the one after chat) and of course that flushed the comment box.
    It was a really bad experience.. I was initially trying to send the suggestion via the addon in-game but that caused LUA errors that when I came here and told support about he told me to disable all other addons, which is a greater inconvenience than not being able to send Zygor feedback and the feedback itself altogether.

So that's my experience with Zygor past the gold guide so far.

Hi, I'm new to Zygor but not new to the Auction house.

It it always in reference to selling. Zygor is assuming that you're purchasing the item with the intent to sell it on. Due to this, it will warn you that the market for it is crashing and it is not likely a good investment.
    When you hover over in your bags, it does the same thing, it will let you know the market is crashing and it's better to wait until it stabilises again as the item is unlikely to sell or you will likely make more money if you wait until the AH is less flooded with that item.

Hope this helps!

Comment

Working...
    X