Heroes Call: Twilight Highlands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heroes Call: Twilight Highlands

For some reason I cannot unlock the quest: Heroes Call: Twilight Highlands. I've been to the board in SW and its just not there. At the time of this post, I have the most up-to-date guide. I completed every part of the guide through deepholm, and uldum. I am now level 85 and want to go back and do all of the quests in TH, and simply can't start it.
    This doesn't seem to be a problem with the guide, just hoped someone could shed some light on this problem if they've seen it before. Thanks

From Wowhead.com -- http://www.wowhead.com/quest=28716

Somehow I can't pick this up. I dinged 84 (alliance), but it won't give me the quest. There must be some other prereq.

Edit:
    After asking in trade, people say you need to finish certain quests in deepholm to get it.

Comment

Practicing my google-fu found this "blue" post at http://cataclysm.mmozone.de/customer...highlands.html

Quests given by the the Hero's Call/Warchief's Command Board are bread crumb quests. They only serve to lead you to an area, once you have been to that area (i.e. done a quest in the area it was leading you to) you no longer qualify to pick up the quest.

Thus, if you abandoned the quest from that board and then did some quests in the area it was leading you to you won't get that option again because you have done what the quest would have asked of you: Visited the Area.

The ability to see and thus use the portal is given to you, not from doing a bread crumb quest but as the result of completing a quest line.

The quest you abandoned is called: Rallying the Fleet. It is a quest given to you by King Varian Wrynn. If you visit the King and pick up that quest you should eventually be given the quest that creates and allows you to use the portal in Stormwind.
      If you haven't done so already, have you gone into SW keep to see if King Varian has the "!" above him?

Comment

Working...
      X