- Getting Started
- Installing Zygor Guides On Windows
- Installing Zygor Guides On Macintosh
- Installing Zygor Guides Manually
- Updating Zygor Guides To The Latest Version
- Repairing A Zygor Guides Installation
- Zygor Guides Client Settings
- Guides Overview
- Using Zygor Guides For The First Time
- Using Zygor Guides On Pre-Leveled Characters
- Using Zygor Guides On Refer-A-Friend
- Using Zygor Guides With Heirloom Items
- Zygor Guides User Interface Overview
- Customize Zygor Guides Settings
- Window Settings
- Guide Step Display
- Key Features
Check this option to show colored backgrounds around the guide steps. This is turned on by default.
Background opacity controls the see thru effect of the guide steps. Move the slider bar to adjust the opacity of the guide steps.
Show Step Numbers
Check this option to display step numbers and suggest levels for each step. Turn off to conserve screen space.
Check this to display icons for objective types and completion status.
Show Extra Information Inline
Check this to display extra information about certain step lines either inline, or as tooltips shown on a mouseover.
Check this to add color step line backgrounds to reflect completion status.
With this enabled you can show your progress on a step as intermediary colors, from "incomplete" through "halfway" to "complete". If unchecked, objectives are displayed only using "incomplete" or "complete" colors.
Set the background step color for incomplete steps. If you click the color box you can use the color wheel to pick the color.
Set the background step color for halfway complete steps. If you click the color box you can use the color wheel to pick the color.
Set the background step color for complete steps. If you click the color box you can use the color wheel to pick the color.
Set the background step color for impossible steps. If you click the color box you can use the color wheel to pick the color.