gotta agree there 2 months is long.
    Worgen Hunter - 85
    Night Elf Rogue - 85
    Draenei Paladin - 85
    Dwarf Shaman - 60 ( Paused )

And soon more ^^

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
      The official release date for Cata was Dec. 7th. Zygor chose 2 months before release date as the time when all new guide purchases would receive the Cata content for free. He didn't have to do this and could have made everyone purchase a Cata upgrade until it went live, but he wanted to be nice and give some kind of free gift to all new guide owners. Personally I think 2 months was a very generous time frame.
      Indeed, just bought the dailies guide

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
        The official release date for Cata was Dec. 7th. Zygor chose 2 months before release date as the time when all new guide purchases would receive the Cata content for free. He didn't have to do this and could have made everyone purchase a Cata upgrade until it went live, but he wanted to be nice and give some kind of free gift to all new guide owners. Personally I think 2 months was a very generous time frame.
        2 months may be long, but I had the guides way before that date. not really an oportunity for people who already own the guides.
        It just seems completely backwards, usually timed offers have a deadline where they end, not a date where they start and then run indefinitely.
        I could understand if the offer was like this, "Buy early(pre-purchase) and get 25% off and download the guides as soon as they are available" but the current offer just seems... bizarre.

P.s. I'll still buy the new dailies guide. This just leaves me with a feeling that they just want to rake in new people and don't really give a crap about long-term members.

Comment

I was under the impression that those of us who had made the pre-purchase of the cataclysm leveling guides would also be receiving the cataclysm daily guides when they were released. Did the update -- no cat dailies. Did a repair -- no cat dailies. If they're on my account, I can't find them. I've been doing Uldum, Deepholm, and Twilight Highlands without them. Was holding off on Tol Barad since leveling guide never took me there. Guess I'll be finding those on my own after I finish the last two quest achievements in Deepholm (Glop Family Line and Pebbles).

Comment

Originally posted by deleon View Post
            I was under the impression that those of us who had made the pre-purchase of the cataclysm leveling guides would also be receiving the cataclysm daily guides when they were released. Did the update -- no cat dailies. Did a repair -- no cat dailies. If they're on my account, I can't find them. I've been doing Uldum, Deepholm, and Twilight Highlands without them. Was holding off on Tol Barad since leveling guide never took me there. Guess I'll be finding those on my own after I finish the last two quest achievements in Deepholm (Glop Family Line and Pebbles).
            I'm not sure why you thought that. Our Leveling Guides and our Dailies Guides have always been completely seperate products and have never been connected in anyway. Sorry that this came as a surprise to you but if you would like to recieve the upgrade for the Dailies guide you will be required to pay the small $15.00 fee.
            Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Originally posted by viruzzz View Post
              P.s. I'll still buy the new dailies guide. This just leaves me with a feeling that they just want to rake in new people and don't really give a crap about long-term members.
              The thinking is that members who purchased before the cutoff date got to have the guides much longer than new members who only just purchased and would be required to upgrade right away even though they just bought it. To show our appreciation for our seasoned customers, we gave them all of our new Cataclysm bonus guides, even though that was a time limited bonus for new customers.

Comment

mmm are there dailys for sw ? in the guide ?

thx

Comment

Originally posted by duts View Post
                  mmm are there dailys for sw ? in the guide ?

thx
                  Working on them now, should be done tonight. :-)
                  Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                  http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                  http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Guys, I was confused at first why the additional fee as well. As usual, I got a lightning fast response from Zygor support reminding me that the dailies and events guide was always separate. I had completely forgotten purchasing that separate from the leveling guide long ago Thanks again for the great support and great product you provide. I will be ordering my new dailies and events guide right now!

Comment

Just a quick question. My highest level toon is 77 right now. I have the Dailies and Events Guide but I don't yet need the 80 to 85 dailies. If I wait to upgrade them for a month or two will the price to upgrade still be $23 at that time or is this upgrade price a limited time thing?

Comment

It will remain that price for a while, more than likely.

Comment

spread

i like how yall keep talking about speard thing when i first bought this guide they were both together and if need be i can show the reciepe i pay one price and got both back when i i pay for it so y are we pay for two different one now am lost on this topic

Comment

Originally posted by senthiele View Post
                            i like how yall keep talking about speard thing when i first bought this guide they were both together and if need be i can show the reciepe i pay one price and got both back when i i pay for it so y are we pay for two different one now am lost on this topic
                            Can you rephrase what you said? I can't understand what you wrote.

Comment

Originally posted by senthiele View Post
                              They've always been seperate. If you check your reciept you will see that you purchase our 1-80 Horde Guide, our Horde Dailies Guide, and our Cataclysm Upgrade for the Horde Leveling Guide. Likewise, you would need to upgrade your dailies guide to recieve the Cataclysm Dailies, just like you had to with the leveling guide..

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
                                It will remain that price for a while, more than likely.
                                Hi,
                                I just looked at the pricing and it's $35 for each, $50 for the bundle? I thought it would remain that way for a while.. it's only been 4 days...

Maybe I misunderstood?

- X

Comment

Working...
                                X