Quest Items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quest Items

I'm not sure if anyone else is getting this, but usable quest items are no longer appearing in the window for the guide. Is this an error on my part or an error with the guide since 5.0?

This is a known bug and I'm not sure if it will be fixed before the guide viewer V4 comes out with MoP.
    You can still click the location (the silver circle) where the icon is supposed to be.

Comment

Ah, so it's just a graphical defect?

Comment

Yes, it's just the icon missing, the functionality is working, moving the mouse over the silver circle shows the item info.

Comment

Ah, excellent. Mind if I go slightly off topic?

I accidentally moved the 3D model viewer window. Now I can't get it to dock back with the guide window. I tried deleting the lua file in the wtf folder, but that didn't fix it. Is there anything I can do?

Comment

Try the following:
            Click the addons button in the character selection screen, disable the ZygoGuideViewer addon, login, logout, enable the addon and login. This should reset the positions of the windows and the waypoint arrow.

Comment

I believe the model viewer no longer docks to the guide viewer window. Have you checked in the Model Viewer section of the guide options?
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yeah, there was nothin in there. The model viewer is docked with all other characters. It was also docked with that character until I accidentally dragged it away.

Comment

I never saw Cartman's response I was checking my mails via my phone. His suggestion worked...YAY. Thanks for your help guys.

Comment

Working...
                  X