Updater won't install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updater won't install

After buying $100 worth of guides I cannot get the Zygor downloader to work, They claim that it is a problem with Bit Defender but it will not download even with BD off.
    Been trying for 4 days..
    Fustrated in Nashville

Do you have at least Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0 installed? Have you ran it as administrator?
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Also, make sure you have your Zygor website username and password entered into the proper boxes in the Settings section.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

hey cabby can u get john to im me at (removed by kamchak) so he can manually install my zygor guides. it shows up on wow but only shows up the low end lvling, dailies.

Comment

You can fill out the contact form at the bottom of the page here (Contact) and request that service, or send an email to zygor at zygorguides dot com.
          You personal email was removed by me from the forums.
          "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

If you have only the trial versions installed (the updater shows which guides you own in the middle box) you most likely have not entered the correct login information in the updater settings.
            Check the settings and select repair before redownloading the guides.

Comment

Working...
            X