Horde Lua Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horde Lua Error

Message: ...ace\AddOns\ZygorTalentAdvisor\ZygorTalentAdviso r.lua:1662: attempt to index local 'pettype_en' (a nil value)
    Time: 04/30/11 13:29:15
    Count: 1
    Stack: (tail call): ?
    ...ace\AddOns\ZygorTalentAdvisor\ZygorTalentAdviso r.lua:1662: in function `SetCurrentBuild'
    ...ace\AddOns\ZygorTalentAdvisor\ZygorTalentAdviso r.lua:396: in function <...ace\AddOns\ZygorTalentAdvisor\ZygorTalentAdvis or.lua:396>
    (tail call): ?
    [C]: ?
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:5>
    ...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:798: in function <...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:613>
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[3]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[3]"]:5>
    ...dOns\AtlasLoot_Loader\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:314: in function `Fire'
    ...er\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIWidget-DropDown.lua:439: in function <...er\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIWidget-DropDown.lua:430>
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[3]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[3]"]:5>
    ...dOns\AtlasLoot_Loader\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:314: in function `Fire'
    ...s\AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIWidget-DropDown-Items.lua:351: in function <...s\AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIWidget-DropDown-Items.lua:341>

Locals: <none>

Each time when I try to use the talent guide to set my pet talents, this error comes up, along with when I level. I've completed a repair and the issue still is on going. Not sure if this happens with other of my hunters, but it is happening with my new Goblin. The error didn't start until I hit level 20.

A known and reported issue with a response from Zygor on looking into the cause.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Happening with Ferocity pet, guide can't detect pet

It is happening only with Echeyakee once tamed, guide will not detect this cat pet, with both my turtle and crab (tenacity) it will detect them.

Comment

http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...lent-selection

There are more posts about this, but I'm under the weather for the third time this month alone. (sucks getting older.)
        We appreciate the reporting. More than one person showing an identical error report is very helpful.
        Thanks
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Hope you get to feeling better, just trying to help do my part

Comment

Working...
          X