Waypoint Arrow Frozen ( pointing down ) since Vrs. 3.2.2434

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waypoint Arrow Frozen ( pointing down ) since Vrs. 3.2.2434

Hello. LOVE THE GUIDE ! Had a problem with the on-screen waypoint arrow being frozen, ( pointing down ), since this latest update. The step I have experienced this on is the Worgen 1-13, section of the Guide, Step 84. This and previous steps have had the same problem. I have deleted Saved Variables, and deleted and reinstalled the Guide a few times ... all to no result. I have turned off Tom-tom, and other all other adds, to see if that would help. It has not so far.

Please advise, and Thank You!

This is something that just came back as a bug. A temporary fix is to install the TomTom arrow addon and tell the guides to use that. It only occurs in the Worgen/Gilneas area and the built in waypoint arrow should work fine again after you leave that area.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thank you verra much for your incredibly prompt and informative response. Apologies for having missed another response to the same issue. It was odd, way point worked just fine then froze. I have switched it to Tom Tom for the meantime. Thanks again, and Happy 4th!

Comment

Not a problem. This happened when Cata first came out and it took a bit of time for the team to get it fixed, now it's back so hopefully they'll remember the fix and it won't take as long.

Comment

The Zygor team changed the way the waypoints work (new Astrolabe version) so some workarounds they made before have to be implemented again...

Comment

im having the same issue and installed tomtom but it still doesnt show me where to go

Comment

There has not been an update to the guide that solves the problem with the Worgen starting zone and broken TomTom compatibility.

Comment

i have the same problem with my worgon starter areas but the problem is just localized there the arrow still points down when i log on to 85 death knight and when trying to tom tom just the above replys suggest i get the message in my chat window

libmapdata-1.0 is missing data for 0
                libmapdata-1.0 is missing localized data for world map

any suggests ?

Comment

TomTom support is still broken. For other things look at my other post:
                  http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...ll=1#post64216

Comment

still having same problem but it occurs on all my toons now since starting a worgen i have uninstalled zygor reinstalled it and then run wow with no addons except zygor enabled. Even have deleted the WTF dir etc. still the same problems occurs , i understand that the worgen starter zone is bugged but that shouldn't affect the rest of my toons.

Comment

Do you have a non English WoW? In which zones does it happen?

Comment

Don't have Tom Tom, but I have Carbonite and there is the option to use that also...seems to be working fine for me now. For reference, it broke AFTER I got to Duskhaven. Seems to work like normal in the first part while in Gilnaes. Sorry, head hurts right now and I am not spellchecking.
                        Lightbringer Server
                        [B]Zestina[/B]- [COLOR="Red"]Hunter [/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"][B]Lvl 96[/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Have same problem.

arrow broken, keeps pointing down on step 192 and onwards at level 11 of the Worgan starting area in Gilneas.

please adress this issue ASAP.

thx

Comment

This should be fixed now. Please update your guides.

Comment

I wrote something in the other thread:
                              http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...-Vrs.-3.2.2677

Comment

Working...
                              X